Shipping & Returns
In Store Pick Up
- In store “pick up” items must be picked up within 6 months of the purchase date. If the item is not picked up within that 6 month period, items will be donated.
• Standard Shipping within the continental United States is $5.00.
• Standard shipping orders take 1-2 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out.
• All orders placed by 12PM CST will ship out the same day. All orders placed after this time will ship out the following day.
• WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small time gap to cancel/change your order or to change the address of the order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
• Return Address:
Bayou Baby Children's Boutique
9855 Eagle Drive, Suite 4
Mont Belvieu, TX 77523
The following items are all FINAL sale and cannot be returned:
Monogrammed / Custom Items
ALL Sale Items
All returned items must still have the ORIGINAL TAGS on them.
Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
Merchandise may be returned for STORE CREDIT only within 14 days from the date your order is delivered to you. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges.
When making a return, please include the original invoice and any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
Please allow 3-4 business days for us to receive your return, and 1-2 business days for our return department to process your store credit.
If approved for a return, a store credit code will be emailed to the email address on file and applied to your account with us within 1-2 business days after we receive the returned item.
If an order is placed prior to receiving a store credit code, we cannot refund that amount to you. Please wait until your store credit is applied to your account if you’d like to place an order using this credit.
If you place an order and do not use your store credit, we cannot apply that credit afterward. If you have any issues with your credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to call and pay a $5 return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
• If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us at email@example.com within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
• We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
• Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to us is attempted.